Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Sonneteer starts

22-02-2005 A.D.

I embrace sweet thoughts galore, early this morn.
Through sonnets true, I rose to speak my heart
To praise the fairy who fuels tales I adorn
With novelty and rhythm that can stand apart
After this night in winter which stayed long,
To trees weeping with joy that knows no bounds,
With notes of silent rhythm I play my song,
For yellow flowers that dance to these fine sounds.
This road I chose, I've begun to adore.
Tranquil musings ring on my winding trail,
Revive soul with bliss like never before,
Reason why there are no ways I could fail.
Certainly I love writing these lines that mix
For the girl whose number ends in a six.

Note: I think I've counted the syllables rightly to qualify this for a sonnet. This scheme consists of 3 quatrains and a couplet, 10 syllables in each line. It's earthy, but it's the first one I wrote adhering to all the rules.

8 comments:

Alaknanda said...

chalo chimping....rules aaa :O

is she as goood as these re...ok i ll get a prejudiced ans...dont bother to ans.. ;)

Alaknanda said...

and yeah shudnt tht b sweet sonnets and prolific poeMs..?

Naresh said...

dude... i think u r gvng her more than she deserves...
anyway i thot u cannot better ur prev compositions... but as always u proved me wrong!

Myndfcukd said...

you wanna teach that to me or sumthing?

shaan said...

this is supreme piece of art !!
and it aint going waste, no way .

Unknown said...

i can see what you mean, shaan...

Prasoon said...

almighty shaan helps one and all but never me....
seems like i've somethin better in store for me

Smartalec said...

i repeat, could not resist the urge to say this:

neat stuff, bardic bobli! da-iict, as i've said many times before, was the wrong place for you!
and you kept taking one wrong decision after the other :p