Thursday, January 27, 2005

I'm coming

27-01-2005 A.D.

I'm afraid of neither the dunes nor the hills.
Not even the hyena in the woods that kills.
No storm can thwart the journey I set on.
I cannot take a break, be it dusk or dawn.
I ride very bravely even at gloomier hours.
I'm prepared to battle the darkest powers.
A warrior's path is not clean as a whistle.
A hero will find riddance of many a hassle.
I'll watch every step and risk at each turn.
I'll fight for my cause, for one thing I yearn.
Streams that run deep and mountains steep,
These miles I cover before I go to sleep.
No bad signs today these winds portend.
My princess, your wait does near its end.

Note: I've always written about things that have inspired me. But everytime I got my lazyness reflected in the poems. So I decided to write an action-packed one today.

No comments: