Saturday, November 26, 2005

Quit quitting

26-11-2005 A.D.

Who is it knocking and thumping at the door ?
Who'd be trundling and stomping on the floor ?
Sometimes a noise tramples all over the head.
In fear we close our eyes, ready to be dead.
Seems as it, a trap under the sword of Damocles
Or an abyss ready to gorge this bait in manacles.
We move towards the rope, it gets ready to lynch.
The noise darts at us as we continue to flinch.
But wait because this is not the way to the end.
Rise and join hands with Gumption - your friend.
Fight and shed a ray of hope before it darkens.
Even a whisper can start razing rocks of silence.
When it's time to swim against the flood and win
Drown in your tears or reach the shore and grin.

Note: Smile when the going gets tough. Dump that mental microscope which magnifies problems. Easier said than done. But the going definitely gets easier after its done.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

God Rahul, I love your blogs.
Very nice, great work man... Great graphics...
Really love it.
Keep up the good work.
Hope to see you in Hyd, if you are free.
Cheers

Anonymous said...

Boss... is this in response to what happened the other day. Although there was no presentation, what you said really helped.

gaurav said...

Super Headline!!! Says a lot...

Anonymous said...

Smile when the going gets tough. Well my latest blog is also about smile. And the poem , sometimes i believe your poem defines me.

Anonymous said...

When it's time to swim against the flood and win
Drown in your tears or reach the shore and grin.
i lou these lines :D

and i cant get ur blog comments funda...why does it open another window re..and do i have to comment again? hope this comment reaches u :-S

and oh btw bravo bravo!! :D

Jayachandra said...

Man!
U've an awesome mind up in there. Am enjoying your posts so very much. That comment u scribbled on one of my blog dragged me into your piece of cyber space and now I hardly write my own blogs for, whatever little time I occassionally get I'm spending reading yours :-))
Put free time to such good use.
Good to know you are a Hyderabadil

cheers
Jaya

Anonymous said...

hey dude! ur blogz cool

Anonymous said...

I happened to visit this blog in my regular browsing, to my surprise it is you, it is very tough for me to describe the joy which I am getting by reading your blog,you are grown up. I am just showing your poems to my colleagues, immediate reaction was they asked me to send this link... its nice to meet you throgh your blog update me with the happenings at your end.

Anonymous said...

yeah, you gotta smile when things get tough.
have been following that philosophy.
always works.

katham katham.. whats over is over.
what was meant to happen, has happened well.

Naresh said...

Am very guilty tht i dnt read this till date! Awesome, as always... n who better to gv this msg than u! ;) u hv always bn so, n b so!

Anonymous said...

simply amazing.

i'll treasure this site 4evr.

Anonymous said...

ammo bobli...
i seriously need an oxford dictionary to comprehend the poem... right now am not having one... will get back to this once i understand the menaing...prasthutaanikaithe poem ardhamkaakapoyinaa poem feel mastu vundi :)

Anonymous said...

hey..
Its really very gud....U write very well.

Anonymous said...

hey dude itz fabulous