Saturday, June 17, 2006

Itopia

17-06-2006 A.D.

Merry feet manoeuvred by happy terpsichoreans
To the left and to the right, back and forth once.
While elves and fairies shall play mischief to my tune
Not caring about troubles and concerns picayune
Sprightly sylphs shall dance around the night fire
With nothing to worry about, nothing sour and dire.
The wind flows betwixt the branches of the trees
Exhorting them all to participate in the festivities.
We have no time lose in this everlasting carnival.
Come one, two, come all, we await your arrival.
Your melancholy and despair shall come undone.
Revelry starts with the rise but sets not with the sun.
Welcome to my world if I ever were to create one
Where on everday's agenda we have frolic and fun.

Note: I read The Hobbit yesterday. Looks like some soul is back after reading those wonderful verses in the book. No wonder the merrymaking dwarves left an impression.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

seems like somebody gave themselves a birthday present! :D

hey dude, thanks for all the years of quiet tolerance. i know i'm never gonna find a friend, a roomy, a bro in arms like you. :'(

and hey once again, have a great day! :)

Anonymous said...

nice one bobli!

Anonymous said...

aweshum... makes me feel like readin da book again.. da trip thru da jungle.. and stealing of the arkenstone.. and the verses..aah..
ur poetry improves by the day! I bow to thee..

Anonymous said...

Awesome template. Can you do me a favour for having dedicated my PC for the 3 years?? Mail me your template :P:P

Anonymous said...

If ever I had to choose a person who cud weave magic into words anytime of the day, undoubtedly I wud choose u... Too good, mate!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!

Anonymous said...

@!*(#&@*(!EU*@()!E&@*(!#&@*(!#&*