Thursday, December 07, 2006

Of roses and graves

07-12-2006 A.D.

As I looked into them, my mind went blank.
My ship of thoughts, in her eyes it sank.
There I stood facing the icon of pulchritude
Captivated, attracted, trapped and glued.
The spirits were reborn, the fire was rekindled.
Fiery sparks of joy moved about unbridled
Expressing unuttered and hidden emotions,
Marking the beginning of silent celebrations.
Where stood a grave, now stands a flower
Ready to blossom and let the bliss uncover
The vestiges of yesterday's happy memories,
Memories that put the heart at great ease
Now what remains to be seen is whether
More roses bloom or this one will wither.

Note: Hangover. Happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good one Mate!
Hangover you say, so ur old roomie coaxed u into something? :P r were u charmed, yet again, by someone I know? :D
Whatever, as long as get to read things like this, I am not complaining... :)

Keep Writing!